Wednesday 8 September 2010

i went to porto and took some photos.

thought i'd abandoned this idea of blogging, and i probably have. although took some photos recently and wanted to show them off...
this blog annoys me though...i want people to comment and tell me what they think, however to comment you have to sign up, come on, who's gonna sign up just so they can make a single comment...i like the blogs that allow you to comment without signing in, or if you do have to sign in you can do so via twitter or facebook...so if anyone IS reading this and knows the answer, let me know.

sorted, thanks guys! comment away!!!

so, anyway - if your into it, browse through the pics - there's kids jumping off bridges, a crackhead shooting up, fishermens wives hanging out laundry, friends and more....


also while your mooching around have a listen to this, i've been playing the wild beasts record all day...you might like it? (ignore the stupid audio ident at the start).

























13 comments:

  1. Nice pics!

    And you should be able to allow anonymous comments, so folks don't have to log in or anything. At least, it used to be that way, back when I had my site hosted on Blogger. They may have changed it since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you can still do it in the settings. In the section "Comments" choose "everyone", that include anonymous and name/url comments ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm laughing with your photos.
    The beach is amazing!
    It seems very beautiful.
    But, WTH is that ass? *__*
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. About your comments, have you tried Tumblr?

    * your pics are very nice ;)

    =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What Lidiany CS said: tumblr is great for photos, makes an instant super-easy slideshow for you. Nice work! You have a ready-made set of A Song of Ice and Fire fans.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmm, i may have a look at tumbler - although i'm happy with this space for the time being - now that i've managed to make commenting not so exclusive it ticks all the boxes.

    and lidiany, those kids were so funny - causing a right scene, they had worked up a local crowd, jumping into the river and messing around. was a really nice atmosphere, very laid back and open.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cool, love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tumblr seems very simple to me (for those who wants to show a lot of pictures and little text).

    LOL again, I'm really dumb, I tought this picture was YOURS!
    I can't stop to laughing! But these guys seems crazy, now I can see, he wasn't you!
    And so they are famos now!
    OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My fav is that with the guy jumping on the beach.
    He looks very happy to me!

    #envy *_*

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like them. Look so carefree and you've captured the end of summer, when things begin to relax. Maybe the song you posted with the images helped with the mood of the images.

    Simple and lovely. You have a good eye, Mr. Composition in the 1st,2nd and 10th images are delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ἀλεξάνδρα1 November 2012 at 10:01

    ...I reached this blog randomly browsing (drowning) on the Internet and made me smile the fact that the last post dates back to september 2010.

    So whoever you are, I bet you abandoned the idea of blogging and I wonder if you'll ever see the comment. But hopefully you're just having to much fun in the world to see it. - Nice pics -

    Ciao from Italy.

    ReplyDelete